"Mirabel has positioned itself to be a winner in one of America's most competitive golf markets. Its long-range planning has created a solid financial foundation and a proud, upscale membership. I think private clubs around the world can learn from its management and operations."
This stunning Tom Fazio 7,147 yard, par-71 course is an exceptional example of the outstanding quality, craftsmanship and beauty that are the hallmarks of Mr. Fazio's global reputation. Above all, he designs to create a unique golf experience for each player that is challenging, enjoyable, and memorable.
- Tee boxes, fairways and greens that reveal a dramatic expanse of lush Sonoran Desert and majestic mountain vistas
- Thoughtful design that includes generous landing areas and forward tee positions for golfers from pros to beginners
- The age-old tradition of a caddie program, which places Mirabel among the most prestigious of golf clubs anywhere
- Highly qualified staff ensure a memorable Mirabel Experience every round
- On-Course Chef & Comfort Stations keeping golfers refreshed with complimentary snacks, cold beverages, home-made Mirabel treats and more....