Welcome to the Mirabel Community Homepage. We are situated in the desert foothills of North Scottsdale, just to the north of the McDowell/Sonoran Preserve and to the west of the Tonto National Forest. The community is comprised of 713 acres of high desert landscape and includes 335 home sites and a privately owned golf club. The Mirabel Community Master Plan was developed more than twenty years ago by Discovery Land Company with the objective of offering a unique setting for community life, while preserving, protecting, and enhancing the natural environment.
The MCA offers a myriad of amenities and services which provide homeowners with the appropriate level of comfort and assistance one would expect in an upscale community such as ours.
- Gated community with 24/7 security staff
- On-site community management led by Mody Gruenberg-Friedman
- Community is built around the Mirabel Club, with an 18-hole, Tom Fazio designed course (ownership in club is separate from home ownership)
- Active MCA board whose primary objectives are the maintaining and enhancing the environs of the MCA through enforcement and updating of CC&R's and Bylaws
- Designated Broker – Bob Lomax of Mirabel Properties has been a part of the Mirabel community since its inception. His knowledge of the real estate market and properties available can be an invaluable resource to prospective buyers
For further information about the Mirabel Community, please contact Mody Gruenberg-Friedman at (480) 595-9374. For further information about real estate opportunities, please contact Bob Lomax at (480) 595-2545.
Mirabel Community Association governs the operation, maintenance, and promotion of the Community working in partnership with the Mirabel Club
Mirabel is situated within the desert foothills of North Scottsdale. Through extensive studies of these foothills and other natural assets, the master plan was created to preserve, protect and enhance the desert environment while offering a unique setting for the community.
Our Custom Home Design Guidelines are carefully crafted to reflect the goal of achieving the ultimate balance between community development and the landscape that surrounds it.
In the document provided below, you will find the tools to help you plan your dream home.